The Office of Human Resources at Gordon State College is pleased to announce the implementation of a new recruitment software, PeopleAdmin. All Gordon State College applicants (internal and external) will apply for vacancies using the new on-line application system.
This cooperative venture promises to streamline internal processes for hiring and providing improved feedback to candidates during the recruitment process.
All current job openings at Gordon State College will be posted electronically. Candidates can access full job specifications through a broad search or narrow their choices by category or job title. Applicants will be able to complete one application for more than one job opening simultaneously.
For walk-in candidates, the Office of Human Resources offers computers where candidates can complete the on-line form. With the implementation of PeopleAdmin, Gordon State College will no longer be accepting fax, e-mail, or hard copies of resumes and applications.
Application process for faculty and staff
Please note the following requirements when applying for an opening:
- Applicants should apply for each individual position for which they wish to be considered.
- Each advertisement will specify what items are required to apply for the opening and a deadline, if applicable.
- Each applicant should provide a minimum of three professional references.
- Application for all positions must be made on-line.
What happens after the application deadline?
- Each hiring department establishes their own procedures for selecting candidates for interviews. The hiring department will contact applicants they wish to interview.
- When the interview process has been completed, the hiring department forwards their selection information back to Human Resources for final approval. HR is the only authority authorized to make a formal offer of employment.
- All job offers are contingent upon meeting all requirements of employment.
Gordon State College, a member of the University System of Georgia , does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, age, national origin or disability in employment or the provision of services. Employment is subject to successful completion of a criminal background check. Employment in "Positions of Trust" also require a credit history report. Employees in “high-risk” jobs shall be subject to drug testing. Georgia is an open-records state. AA/EOE